US: 1-844-696-6465 India: +91 77600 44484 email@example.com
Get our detailed course curriculum
About AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Training Course
Build an online project portfolio with your project code and video explaining your project. This is shared with recruiters.
30 hrs live hands-on sessions with industry expert
The live interactive sessions will be delivered through online webinars. All sessions are recorded. All instructors are AWS Certified Solutions Architect industry experts with years of work experience
Remote Lab and Projects
You will get access to setup your own AWS account and work on hands-on AWS projects that involve implementation of various AWS Services.
Lifetime Access & 24x7 Support
Once you enroll for a batch, you are welcome to participate in any future batches free. If you have any doubts, our support team will assist you in clearing your technical doubts
Benefits of AWS Solutions Architect Course
Why you should take AWS Solutions Architect Associate course ?
- According to Gartner, AWS is becoming the gold standard of the cloud platform and is ten times bigger than its next 14 competitors.
- The number one challenge identified by 25% of corporations with cloud adoption is the lack of expertise which is a clear indicator of the shortage of AWS Certified professionals available today.
- According to the popular job portal Dice.com, AWS career opportunities are increasing year-on-year by an average of 37% making it one of the fastest growing skills desired by employers.
- AWS Certifications are in great demand placing them in the top five highest paying IT certifications in US and Canada. 2017 IT Skills and Salary Survey ranks AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate as the third highest paying certification in US and Canada.
- Average salary of AWS certified professionals is 27.5% higher than the norm. AWS Certified Solutions Architects earn an average annual salary of $125,871.
- Given the popularity of the AWS Cloud platform, there are very few certified AWS Solutions Architects, which are driving up salaries for skilled and certified AWS professionals.
Benefits of AWS Architect Certification Training
- DeZyre's AWS Training gives hands-on experience in working with core AWS services and helps master the concepts of AWS cloud infrastructure.
- The curriculum of AWS Solution Architect Certification training by DeZyre is on par with the requirements of clearing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
- You will get access to learn AWS from any part of the world through remote AWS labs.
- Amazon AWS Training provided by DeZyre is real-time project oriented that will help you display project experience in your AWS job interviews.
How valuable it is to get an AWS Certification?
- With the technology world moving to the cloud and organizations integrating all their IT solutions in the cloud, acquiring AWS Certification credentials will open doors for high-paying AWS career opportunities as Amazon is the world leader in providing cloud web services.
- Fortune 1000 companies are moving to AWS Cloud and innovating novel solutions in cloud areas. Having AWS Certification on your CV will get you the wanted attention from these employers as it validates your expertise in effectively deploying distributed applications on the AWS cloud platform.
- It demonstrates your ability to the employers and business partners that you have the required skills to use various AWS services.
- The search term “AWS Solution Architect” on LinkedIn for jobs showed 30K+ results worldwide.
- With more than 6500+ jobs highlighting AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification as a must have for AWS jobs, earning this accredited AWS CSA Certification definitely gives an edge over other non-certified professionals
What if I have any doubts?
For any doubt clearance, you can use:
- Discussion Forum - Assistant faculty will respond within 24 hours
- Phone call - Schedule a 30 minute phone call to clear your doubts
- Skype - Schedule a face to face skype session to go over your doubts
Do you provide placements?
In the last module, DeZyre faculty will assist you with:
- Resume writing tip to showcase skills you have learnt in the course.
- Mock interview practice and frequently asked interview questions.
- Career guidance regarding hiring companies and open positions.
http://forensics.sch.ac.kr/ | http://forensics.sch.ac.kr/ |
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Training Course Curriculum
- Introduction Overview
- Getting Started - What you'll need
- The exam blue print
AWS - Overview
- The History Of AWS
- AWS - Overview
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Introduction to IAM
- IAM - Hands on
- Create A Billing Alarm - Hands on
- IAM Summary
AWS Object Storage and CDN - S3, Glacier and CloudFront
- Introduction to S3
- Create an S3 Bucket - Hands on
- Version Control - Hands on
- Cross Region Replication
- Lifecycle Management & Glacier - Hands on
- Create a CloudFront CDN - Hands on
- S3 - Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Create A Static Website Using S3
- S3 Summary
EC2 - The Backbone of AWS
- Introduction to EC2
- Launching an EC2 Instance
- Security Groups Basics
- Introduction to EBS
- Creating a Windows EC2 Instance & RAID Group
- Create an AMI
- AMI's - EBS root volumes vs Instance Store
- Load Balancers & Health Checks
- Cloud Watch EC2
- The AWS Command Line & EC2
- Using IAM roles with EC2
- S3 CLI & Regions
- Using Bootstrap Scripts
- EC2 Instance Meta-data
- Introduction to Autoscaling
- EFS - Concepts & Hands on
- Lambda - Concepts
- Build A Serverless Webpage
- Using Polly To Help You Pass Your Exam - A Serverless Approach
- Build An Alexa Skill
- EC2 Summary
- Introduction to DNS
- Register Your Domain Name
- Setup Our EC2 Instances
- Simple Routing Policy - Hands on
- Weighted Routing Policy - Hands on
- Latency Routing Policy - Hands on
- Failover Routing Policy - Hands on
- Geolocation Routing Policy - Hands on
- DNS Exam Tips
Databases on AWS
- Introduction to Databases
- Launching an RDS Instance
- Backups, Multi-AZ & Read Replicas
- Databases Summary
- Introduction & Overview
- Build your own custom VPC
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Network Access Control Lists vs Security Groups
- ELB's & VPCs
- NATs vs Bastions
- VPC Flow Logs
- VPC Clean Up
- Elastic Transcoder
- API Gateway
- Application Services Summary
- Introduction to Kinesis
- Kinesis - Hands on
The Real World - Creating a fault tolerant Word Press Site
- Getting Setup
- Setting Up EC2
- Adding Resilience And Cloud Front
- Setting Up Our AMI's
- Configuring Autoscaling & Load Testing
Preparing for the Exam - White Paper Reviews
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- Overview of Security Processes
- AWS Risk & Compliance
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud: Best Practices
- Exam Practicalities
The Well Architected Framework
- Introduction to The Well Architected Framework
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Operational Excellence
- Summary of The Well Architected Framework
FAQs for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification Training Online Course